Friday, March 03, 2006

Pictionary II

Pictionary II
The Golden Fab Awards

The Golden Fab Awards poster by Anin


That's my pre-show outfit


This event would not be possible without Rainbow's hardwork. Go Direk!


Jolina Magdangal Awardee, Ramde.


The 'starlets' of the night -- Simplelife and me.


Another 'starlet' who spun the night away -- drake24.


The bouncers and the bouncee.


My Fab family and a Raging Diva


After the successful show. Bonding moment in Room 705.


One of my favorite pictures with two of my favorite Fab friends.


Another one of my favorite Fab friends -- Jhumar.


'Oh my! Technical brouhahas! Picture muna!'


Vogue, vogue! let your body move to the music...


'I just need you to acknowledge I am here...'


**Pictures by Randy Capinpin of RX Digital Photography, Necrotic, Aldherck2man and Sugarpuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home