Monday, February 27, 2006

Pictionary

Pictionary

Let us play pictionary. I want to post some of the pictures I got the past few days. Well, the pictures from the Golden Fab Awards are not yet included.



White Party Winners

Tin Tin and I on her new N70 phone.
(Polo Ravales is the guy wearing red polo on our background.)

A month after, here we are wearing the same shirt and jacket. Taken while the country is under a state of national emergency.

Two of my favorite friends -- Raymond and Lotho.



Three months ago, Jason aka Camerlengo from Fabuloush.com emailed me this picture. He said that he was browsing some site when he saw this picture and it reminded him of me. Yup, that's me through the eyes of Jason -- a pink cat.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home