Sunday, March 04, 2007

Freaking Horoscope on my Birthday

Freaking Horoscope on my Birthday



Your heart is open for different kinds of love to drop in. A special relationship helps you see yourself differently. Finances get straightened out in March. You triumph over career blocks in May. Family dynamics intensify this summer. You can make a huge difference in the life of someone younger. Cancer and Pisces people adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 5, 18, 35, 31 and 9.
Today’s Birthday (Feb 22)
Source: The Philippine Star



I know this is a very late post but every time I take a look at the newspaper cut-out in my planner, I can’t help but be freakingly amazed.

Right now, my heart is open to anything. I hate to sound so desperate but I swear that my heart is ready. And I cannot wait for the special relationship where I can see my self in a different light.

We have three events going on: Poker Event, Mossimo Bikini Summit 2007, and Tita Toni’s campaign for congress. I have no penny to my name right now, but there are still 27 days left of March. Anytime next week, we are about to sign a contract deal with CDA’s Two Week Trade Fair. This will be in May. So if this pushes through, we will triumph over our career blocks and Planetmint Events + Concepts will be on the roll.

About that difference-in-the-life-of-someone-younger, all I can say is that, right now, I am interested in someone 5 years younger than me. Period.

Another freaky thing that I realized, I remember the last time I had my stars read. It was Edmar’s birthday, we were drunk and Jacob was reading our stars even if he was drunk. That time, my only concern was work. The only thing I asked was: Will our pending event, Caylabne Adventure, push through? The moment he looked at me after hearing the question scared the hell out of me. He said that it will push through but there will be a big fight among you. So Caylabne Adventure did not push through. Guess who fought? Raymund and me. And now, a month after straightening things out, the events seem to pour.

I always tell my friends that fate is not based on tarot cards, palms, stars and horoscopes. There are tarot readings that are usually wrong. One instance is that the same guy who told us that there will be a fight said that Lester will not pass the board. But he did.

IMHO, tarot cards, reading palms, horoscopes and other stuffs like these can be used as a guideline on what CAN happen and not what WILL happen.

After all, it is your life. Only you decide your fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home