Monday, February 12, 2007

Faded Love Letter

Faded Love Letter

Hey! It has been awhile since the last time I wrote to you.

I have been missing you ever since. I have been longing to feel your touch and to be enveloped in your arms.

You are always in my dreams. I can see you vividly -- your mysterious eyes, dark hair, sweet smile, boyish charms, tall physique. You are a dream come true.

I remembered how you whispered in my ears that in time, you will come. I waited patiently -- I still am. You said time knew nothing. But you are still not here. And all I have is time.

---

Funny how people always blame abstract things for evrything that causes them pain. They blame life for everything that is happening to them saying life is so hard. Life is life. You live it. So if you do not want life to be hard, live it easy. God gave you this life. It is you choice how you live it.

They say that love is complicated when love is so simple. They just do not want to accept that because they do not want to blame themselves for everything. Lovers are complicated, not love.

For me, I want love to be simple. I want to trust without even thinking. I want to love unconditionally and I want to be generous in everything that I have to offer. I want to love someone regardless of what he has to offer. I want to love a person despite his flaws. And this is how I want to be loved.

I want someone who will love me inspite of my flaws. I want someone who will not criticize rather accept me for who I am and who I am not. I want someone who could take me to the cheapest place and we will still have fun because we have each other. I want someone who could sit with me in silence for hours -- just enjoying the presence of each other.

Things like love can be so simple if we let go of our human nature to complicate things.

Happy Valentine's Day yo everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home