Tuesday, April 18, 2006

RENt III

RENt Chapter III

Hi chico muzta na. C ren 2. D2 k dada ko sa riyad nw. 2 days nako d2 and my job
d2 whch ofer great salary 1600 dollar tax free, free lahat - 18 April 2006 10:33:13

I recieved the text message at around 4 PM in the afternoon. I was about to take my afternoon nap when he texted me. My senses awoke. And the first thought that entered my head was I need to load my phone right away. I replied.

Based from our SMS exchange, he did not recieve my last text when he was about to leave the country.

Of course, I was touched by his effort to text me all the way from Riyadh. Uber touch. Of all people, why me? I know it is pathetic to give any meaning to that text message. But sometimes, I cannot help it.

For now, I am just feeling lucky. As Danzboy puts it, if we cannot have the whole pie, magtiis sa crumbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home