Monday, April 10, 2006

Candy Book I Chapter II

Candy Book I Chapter II

So last Friday, I was down. I went to my Sister Slut China's Birthday Party at Mcdonald's Fort. The party lasted up to 12 MN.

After the party, Mam Tex and company went to Pier One. I was supposed to go home and wait for your call but I decided that I want to hang out with them. I know you are still mad at me for all the things I told you.

We went home at around 3 AM. I enjoyed their company but I didn't enjoyed the night. I was really bothered by what just happened between the two of us. It got me seriously thinking.

My torture did not end there. Come Saturday night, I found myself at Malate hanging out with my great friends. At first, I thought I was okay. But when the alcoholic drinks took the better part of me, I was again sober. I had no control over it. I found myself thinking about you.

I went home at around 4:30 AM. Again, I was drunk.

Yesterday, I got a call from one of my friends saying you were online. I went online and found you there. I so wanted to talk to you about things.

ME: Hey. I miss you. Sorry for everything I said.
YOU: It's okay. I have something to tell you.
ME: ...
YOU: I don't think we can go to the 'more than friends' thing.
BANG! There it goes. You just confirmed that I really destroyed everything that is existing between the two of us.

YOU: I will call you in ten minutes, if you still want to talk to me.
ME: Of course, I do.

After ten minutes, I find myself talking to you. You said you are 'pursuing' someone. And that someone is not me. You said you do not want to see someone behind my back. I told you I was okay though I am not sure about this. You said you have to go because you and your family will go out to eat dinner.

YOU: I will call you at around 10.
ME: Okay. I will wait.

At ten, I was lying in my bed reading The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho -- waiting for your call. I read about twenty pages, but the phone still hasn't ring.

At twelve, I decided to sleep. After ten minutes, the phone rang. I heard your voice. We talked and I am so glad that things has not changed -- for me at least.

We hung up at around 1 AM.

Right now, I do not know how to feel. But I have decided to take it easy. Come what may. Anyway, that is my mantra ever since.

But for now, I have learned my lesson. And I want to thank you for teaching me this lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home