Monday, January 30, 2006

January Ends

January Ends

February is near. By the end of that month, I will be 23 years old. OMG! another year will be over for me. WTF!

Last Friday, Fabuloush.com had their grand eyeball -- a cartoon themed party. For that, I bought two mini stuff toy of the Care Bears -- Friend Bear and Wish Bear -- and placed them inside my pocket with thier head sticking out. And at around 2 AM, I took Friend Bear out of my pocket and let my Fabuloush friends kiss her.


I had so much fun! We invited everyone to the upcoming Golden Fab Awards which we -- the Sang'gres -- will produce on February 25.

So reading my last post, I know you are thinking what I am doing to cope up with my pre-birthday depression. Hmmm...Actually, it isn't that bad yet. My latest victim? BLOGS. Why? Because my real handwritten journal is absolutely outdated. The last time I wrote in my handwritten journal was last December.

Went home at around 4:30 AM. And as always, I was drunk. So what else is new?

I am in the night shift, so expect me to post often. Til then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home