Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Love Letters in the Wind

It is the start of a new year. And last night, while trying to sleep at around 3 AM, I found myself thinking about love. Well, it has been awhile since I fell in love. And I miss the feeling of having someone.

I remember when I was young, I thought love was so simple. Well,until now, I want love to be simple. Although gifts are nice, there are more to love than pretty little gifts.

I want someone who will love me even when I don't love myself. I want someone who will love me even when I disappoint myself.

This is how I want to be loved.

I want to trust without thinking twice. I want to love without reservations. I want to be generous with my feelings and love unconditionally.

This is how I want to love.

And last night, while staring at the ceiling and hearing the steady beat of the ceiling fan, I thought of someone. I don't know who he is -- just SOMEONE.

I closed my eyes and imagined how he looked like. I imagined him with his dark hair, stunning little eyes, Close-up smile, smooth skin, and a tall lean physique.

Then I imagined holding his hands. How I want to feel safe within those arms.

I fell asleep. I met you in my dreams. I wonder when I can meet you in reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home