Thursday, August 09, 2007

MRT Tale

MRT Tale

Last Tuesday after work, I went to Galleria to meet up with Lester for our 11:30 AM lunch date. I left the office at around 11:10 AM anticipating a short travel via MRT. Little did I know that it will take me 45 minutes to get to Galleria.

When I bought the tickets, there were several people waiting for the train. I joined them. It took about 30 minutes for our train to arrive. I was sooooooo freaking pissed.

What pissed me more is when this group of all-girl group of kolehiyalas who joined us in our coach when they all know that there is a special coach for girls. And they were giggling when they found out how tight the people are inside our coach. DUH!?!!

To all the kolehiyalas out there, let me speak your language so you could get my point: It's like this, you know. There is this, like, a special coach for like girls and the disabled. And you can ride it so you can, like, get to your, like destination without guys, like, making hipo to you. Can you, like, get your, like, dumb ass over there so all of our lives will be, like, so much better, like?

In my language: fuck off our coach and go to the first coach of the train!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home