Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wet Dreams

Wet Dreams

Last night, I had a dream. It is still blurry to me right now but I know that there is a water involved -- an ocean.

We were standing on the edge of a pier watching the big waves. At first I was enjoying the scene. But it became bigger and bigger. So big the water came all over us and swiped us all away. Before we were taken away by the biggest wave, I saw a killer whale struggling against the waves.

I do not remember feeling scared when I was underwater. Actually, I felt good. I think I was smiling when I was beneath the big waves.

Then I woke up.

As I was getting ready for work, I remember I had a dream last week that also involves H2O. Last Saturday, I dreamt that we were onboard a Super Ferry when a big wave took over the ferry. It sank. Fortunately, we were near a cemented island with buildings so we swam our way towards the island. This time, I felt scared. I remember me climbing up the roof of the building just incase the water swallows the island too.

I woke up feeling a bit nervous.

I wonder what these dreams mean. Is there a connection with me being a Pisces, a water sign? I wonder if there is a connection with me being scared of water.

Is there anyone out there who can interpret a dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home