Friday, July 06, 2007

Parking Lot

Parking Lot

I saw you last night - with him.

Our eyes met. You quickly looked away.

My eyes continued to stared at you. You are still full of shit but I have to admit, you are still better than the most.

Whle staring at you, flashed of what could have been run through my mind.

I could have been him. I could have been the person you are sipping coffee with. I could have been the person you are sharing stories with. I could have been that someone who will lay in your arms through a cold and stormy night. I could have been he person who could make you laugh and cry.

I could have been him.

Being a could-have-been hurts.

But what hurts for me is the realization that I still have that certain something for you. After six months of trying to move on and get over you, I am still in the process of trying. I am not over you yet.

I still love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home