Thursday, July 05, 2007

Don't (old poem)

Don't (old poem)

don’t go too near, i might love you...
i might love you more than myself...
i might fall for your empty words...
and you might leave me with this feeling
this feeling that you are loving me...
but in reality, you don't...
i hate to fall again for another one
who does not care about anyone
but himself...

but don’t go too far, i might miss you...
i might ache to hold you again...
and you might go out of my reach...
for -- how can i say this --
a day is too long without you...
without your face...
without your touch...
i might miss every second with you...
i might miss your words and your touch...
if ur not beside me as often as before...

don't go too near yet too far away from me...
just stay where you are right now...
to keep me safe from loving you more...
to keep my heart intact...
because i need some time to think...
a space to feel....
if your love is really real...
im sorry if ever i doubt you...
but my heart is tired from loving
loving someone who will leave my heart hanging...
i know u understand...

just don’t go too near yet too far....
i might love you more than myself...
when you love no one but you...

**written on December 10, 2004 for My Little Prince.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home