Sunday, May 14, 2006

Six Sick Habits

Six Sick Habits

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I am a self confessed semi-OC. Why semi? Check my desk, it's a mess!

2. I get easily turned on. Plus, I get turned on by the smallest things.

3. I sing and "perform" when no one is watching. And when I'm scared or nervous, I hum.

4. I can survive a day with just my ipod and some books.

5. I talk to myself sometimes.

6. I am a half bitch and a half nun. I can bitch bad but I can also be super nice to people.

Tagged: Pao, Ramdelicious, Pex, Simplelife, Drake, Jandhi.

*** Note: After answering this 'meme' from Cupkeyk, I realize that I do not have any weird habits. I had the hard time answering this. And some of the things listed is not even weird at all. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home