Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blunders

Blunders

It has been awhile since I blogged. So I have a lot of things to write about. These past few weeks had been funny for our country.

First, there was Janina San Miguel. But don't laugh at her 'tough ten', she went home that night as our representative in the Miss World Pageant. But if you cannot help it, just laugh. They say that they are trying a different approach this year. Janina may not answer her question well, but she won two majors awards (long gown and swimsuit?). So this year, they are really going after beauty. Never mind the brain. Hey I have nothing against Janina. It is okay to commit grammatical errors but she didn't even answer the question. Tama si Paolo Bediones, nagtagalog na lang sana siya.

Second, Senator Ping Lacson ang Jamby Madrigal. I can still remember the look on the face of Ping Lacson when Leo San Miguel was in front of the senate for the NBN Probe. Priceless. And how about the time Jamby freaked out during a hearing on the Commission of Appointments? Priceless.

Third, Jun Lozada, the ZTE star witness turned hero. Excuse me while I puke. This guy is soooo enjoying his fame at may provincial tour pa. Hanep. I won't be surprised if he will run for 2010.

Circus. Circus. Circus. I wonder what's next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home