Friday, July 07, 2006

Empty

Empty

So, I have nothing to write about. But there are a lot of things that I am thinking of.

For instance, I have been thinking about my "career." Based from my previous post, I am underpaid. Although I love what I am doing right now, but I cannot help think of what this will lead to. I just hope that our pending events will push through.

Another thing: love. Just when I thought that I have found someone, everything goes wrong. At first, I was about to agree that we will have a 'secret' relationship. It took me about three days to think everything over. He is everything that I was waiting for. And just when I was abut to tell him everything that I was feeling, someone took over. What hurts the most is the fact that he told me that he is feeling guilty over what happened because he likes me. THis is all confusing right now.

Tomorrow, we are bound to go to Mt. Fami in Laguna. And I plan to leave everything there. Hopefully when I come back, I will be worry free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home